Terms and conditions
1. Any reference made to Training in Electrical refers to Training in Electrical Ltd.
2. These terms & conditions relate to any transactions made on our on-line booking system, telephone, e-mail or post with Training in Electrical.
3. Confirmation of a booking with Training in Electrical will be completed once full payment has been received. Candidates must also supply their full name, date of birth, passport photo and 2 forms of ID prior to the commencement of the course.
4. Training in Electrical reserve the right to not allow a candidate on a course without reason.
5. Training in Electrical will withhold candidates certificates unless payment has been received in full.
6. The allocation of places are not secure unless a deposit or full payment has been received.
7. Full payment of any course must be received within 14 days of the course commencement date.
8. Candidates are allowed one re-sit free of charge for any examination the candidate has enrolled on. If a candidate requires further re-sits then a charge of £30 is required for each written or multiple choice re-sit. If a re-sit is expected to take a candidate over 3 hours a charge of £90 is required. This must be paid prior to commencing the exam re-sit.
9. Training in Electrical reserve the right to cancel a course at any time, however we will endeavour to allocate a place for the candidate on the next available course date.
10. Cancellation by a candidate must be made in writing to our Head Office.
11. Deposits taken for any courses booked with Training in Electrical are non refundable.
12. Cancellation by a candidate on a course within 2 weeks (14 days) of the commencement date will be charged at 100% of the total cost of the course.
13. Cancellation by a candidate on a course prior to the 2 weeks commencement date will be charged at 50%.
14. Block bookings can only be booked by members/employees of the same company.
15. Certain courses offered by Training in Electrical require the candidate to have previous qualifications. Candidates must provide original certificates to Training in Electrical as proof of previous qualifications where required. Training in Electrical cannot be held responsible for candidates enrolling on the wrong course or who have not provided such certificates.
16. All course notes, powerpoints and training material remain the property of Training in Electrical. Any copying and/or distribution of such material will be deemed as breaching copyright.
17. Training in Electrical does not guarantee quality of workmanship and competence of a candidate completing a qualification with us.
18. Course material, advice and information is given to students during their course in good faith. Training in Electrical will not be held responsible for any actions taken as a result of such material, advice or information.
19. Any candidate who causes disruption or whose behaviour is un acceptable will be asked to leave the premises without any financial liability to Training in Electrical.
20. Training in Electrical take no responsibility for candidates property while on our premises. Candidates are strongly advised not to bring any valuable items onto our premises and do so at their own risk.
21. Training in Electrical is registered with the Information Commissioners Office and as such will comply with the Data Protection Act 1998.
22. Candidates must follow instruction from their lecturer/assessor at all times.
23. If any complaint should arise it should be directed in the first instance to Training in Electrical. A complaints procedure is available for candidates to view on request to staff and will be made aware of such a policy during their induction on a course.
24. A full copy of our Equal Opportunity policy is available on request from Training in Electrical.
25. Confirming a booking with Training in Electrical constitutes acceptance of the above Terms & Conditions by the candidate.
Anti Bribery & Corruption
You can read or download our Anti Bribery & Corruption (ABC) Policy here